The FieldLevel Southern California Invitational is excited to announce the 2018 Collegiate Recruiting Symposium. The event is open to all players and families (playing in tournament or not). This is the ONLY high school recruiting event hosted by FieldLevel in the country. Speakers will include at least 1 coach from each level of collegiate volleyball (NCAA Division 1, 2, 3, and NAIA) who will discuss what intercollegiate volleyball and life is like at their level institution as well as the best avenues and ways to get recruited. Learn the insiders tips, tricks, and best practices in navigating the crazy journey towards a possible scholarship from the recruiters themselves and how FieldLevel can simplify the process and help get you to the next level.. The session will be followed by a brief Q&A with the coaches.
When: Saturday October 6th, from 8:00am-9:00am prior to the beginning of bracket/playoff play (10:00am). Timing should leave ample time to travel to any tournament site prior to warmups for match 1.
Where: Sportscenter @ Alliant International University - 10455 Pomerado Road, San Diego, CA 92131
- Jimmy Lundgren: Assistant Coach at the University of San Diego
- Jonathan Scott: Head Coach at Point Loma Nazarene University
- Ariel Haas: Head Coach at Canyon Crest Academy
- Trent Tcheng: Recruiting Coordinator at SG Elite Volleyball Club
- Jeff Wood: Father of current DI and high school volleyball players
- Brenton Sullivan: CEO at FieldLevel and former DI athlete at USC
Cost: Free! Just show up ready to learn!